Sunday, May 10, 2009

"Don't you know you're hittin' Ron Artest?"

I've been away for a while, and I'll blame the Rockets. I have to say that I love this team, and they seem to get tougher and tougher as they lose their stars to injuries. I was a little surprised that they pasted the Lakers the way they did this afternoon; I still don't have the unwavering confidence in them that I had in those old Olajuwon-led teams of the '90s, but I am starting to develop it (to everyone out there who knows me- especially Judd- I'll leave my Olajuwon-is-the-greatest/Clutch-City comments aside for now).

And Ron Artest could be my favorite (though for a second during game 2 I thought that he had become completely unhinged and was threatening to cut Kobe Bryant's throat) not as a player, but as an all-around personality. I see why the free Darko guys like him so much.


He's probably in my top-5 favorite Rockets of all time, mostly because of this interview and his haircut.

Part 2 of the interview (and apparently this story is true):


No comments:

Post a Comment