Monday, August 10, 2009

Birther Theme Song

I'll let Lisamei62 (and her popup bubbles) speak for herself:
I just recently figured out how to create my own music backing tracks using my laptop and some music programming software and am starting to dust off some songs I've written over the years...Stay tuned for some new songs in the near future!


|* * * * * * * * * *|--------------|Put
|* * * * * * * * * *|--------------|This
|* * * * * * * * * *|--------------|On
|* * * * * * * * * *|--------------|Your
|* * * * * * * * * *|--------------|Profile
|----------------------------- --------|If
|----------------------------- --------|Your
|----------------------------- --------|A
|----------------------------- --------|Proud
|----------------------------- --------|American




[She also has a song called, 'Tribute To Alaska Governor Sarah Palin', which is basically a slideshow of Sarah Palin set to Lisa singing the song, 'Thank God You're a Woman'. Awesome.]

No comments:

Post a Comment